PPP Lusofonia é um blog de economia e finanças, focado nos serviços públicos e no investimento para o desenvolvimento, e nas PPP.
O blog dedica-se a (a) conceitos de economia, finanças e banca (b) às necessidades dos PALOPs e (c)oportunidades de consultoria nos PALOPs, com artigos em português ou inglês. PLEASE USE THE TRANSLATE BUTTON.
PPPs, development financing in Lusophone Countries
Autora: Mariana ABRANTES de Sousa
Sectors:Rural Development, Roads & Bridges, Water & Sanitation
Work experience:From 10 years to more than 20 years
Expert 2: Rural Infrastructure Specialist
- A post graduate degree in an appropriate related to rural Infrastructure, preferably with road engineering
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
-At least 10 years of proven overseas experience in an area related to rural infrastructure development
- at least 5 years experience with the design and consntruction of small and medium irrigation systems
- at least 5 years in planning, design, construction and rehabilitation of district and rural roads
- experience of road networks ans structures in island states would be an asset
- experience of labour intensive methods of road construction and maintenance
- experience with EDF procedures for works contract management and procurement
- previous experience with the evaluation of EU funded programmes would be an asset
- Knowledge or experience in the region in an asset
If interested please ask us for the project ToRS
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on DevelopmentAid.org. Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web DevelopmentAid.org.
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to fmaeco3.be, tdaeco3.be